Young Technology Scholars (YTS) has been conceptualised by a group of CEOs, MDs and Founders of top global and Indian companies. The curriculum has been designed by top faculty, in collaboration with alumni from top institutes like IIT, IIM, HBS and UC Berkeley. This group has come together with a bold collective vision to reimagine technology education to make it more interdisciplinary, oriented to problem solving and hands-on.
YTS is a first-of-its-kind initiative and will provide a select group of bright students with a flavour of this exciting new paradigm of technology education which the group is bringing to India.
- Dates: June 3 – 16, 2018
- Timings: Full-time residential program
- Eligibility: Grades 9, 10 and 11
- Venue: Pathways World School, Aravali Gurgaon
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Program Fee: Rs 70,000
- Scholarships available on application